Hello and welcome back to my show. This week we have Mark Williamson, Director of Action for Happiness. Action for Happiness is essentially a movement for positive social change. They focus on bringing together people from all walks of life who want to play a part in creating a happier society for everyone.
Here’s the questions we discussed on the show in this episode.
1. Why do you think happiness is important?
2. Can you say what you do in your work for action for happiness?
3. How has working for AfH changed your life personally?
4. Do you know any examples of how AfH has helped someone get out of depression/anxiety?
5. I know you’re a fan of mindfulness. Why do you like it?
6. Could you finish with 3 practical tips to help our listeners be a bit happier?
Check out ActionforHappiness.org to join this wonderful movement!
Listen to internet radio with ShamashAlidina on Blog Talk Radio Sharon Salzberg is one of America’s leading spiritual teachers and is co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Massachusetts. She played a key role in bringing Asian meditation practices to the Western world. The foundations of her teaching are the ancient Buddhist practices… Continue Reading